This searchlight was manufactured by the General Electric Co. and was received at Fort Warden Washington in 1911. It was used as a search light and observation tower up through World War 2. Shielded from view of passing ships by native trees, it stood tall watching for invaders at the gateway to Puget Sound. A victim of rust and decay it has ben removed and is now in storage awaiting restoration.
Orginal Watercolor Matted & Framed $2500
Limited Edition Print Rolled & Delivered in tube
Artist's Proof Matted & Delivered Flat $350
Fine Art Northwest Featuring art by Doug Hohenstein All images, text and other items shown on this web site are copyrighted by Doug Hohenstein and Fine Art Northwest. For more information email Nancy at firstname.lastname@example.org or Doug at email@example.com